Monday, March 3, 2008

A litle unfinished business

Note to Self: in the world of scrapbooking, it doesn't count of you don't finish it!
This is the outside of the heart page book. It is very sturdy and has about 8 pages.
And the inside. Note, it is not technically a scrapbook, as THERE ARE NO PICTURES IN IT! I am repeating this to myself,

I will finish this one project,
I will finish this one project,
I will finish this one project,

But then I look at this project, and my attention wanders....
These pretty tags will go inside the above booklets. Note, again, no pictures, yet...
I will finish this one project,
I will finish this one project,
I will finish this one project,

To all of you who have the same problem as me, lots of creativity and sucky follow through,
Cheers!

You will finish this one project,
You will finish this one project,
You will finish this one project,

if not, just blog about it, you WILL feel better.





1 comment:

Kate said...

The heart books are too, too cute!! (Gee, Mother's Day is coming up, isn't it?)