Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's all fun and games...

Until somebody starts wearing the beer box.












Isn't it fun, to just be silly?





Honest to goodness silliness.






Do you still giggle with your friends? Do they make you laugh so hard you snort?






Can you do something totally ridiculous and then have everyone else in the room do it too?





Do you have friends that you can make an ass out of yourself with no worries?





Sometimes we need to step away from all the seriousness of every day life and just be silly. And we have to pictures to prove it. So here's to letting your hair down and wearing the beer box on your head.


I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."


-Charles R Swindoll

1 comment:

Kate said...

I don't need friends like that. I've got family... Looks like it was a great party!!