Wednesday, June 18, 2008

That's gonna have to soak for a minute

Oh Betty Crocker, you have done me dirty. I set out to make the boy fudge brownies on Sunday. My thought was to add the extra egg ("for more cake-like brownies") and toss them in to a muffin tin for brownies cupcakes. And for extra measure, why not throw in a few mini marshmallows and tiny chocolate chips.







There's a reason why I named my blog what I did.









The god news? Once I chiseled them out, they were the best marshmallow brownie chunks I've ever made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well hell. it wasn't a total disaster then. Ryan did the same damn thing with chocolate chip cookies last week, which he is a pro at making. I dunno what happend,(except that he had like 3 margarittas before hand) they just got all flat and melty, looking like one glob of cat barf. He totally had to clean the pan, I wasn't touching that Sh*t.